A magnificent architectural jewel, Casa Stella is designed to maximize the amazing ocean views from almost every room on the property. With its endless amenities, Casa Stella feels like your own private luxurious resort, yet combines the personal conveniences that only a home can provide. You'll appreciate the masterful craftsmanship in the villa's attractive spaces for relaxation, indoors and out. Enjoy those ocean blues from the vast main terrace which features an infinity-edge swimming pool with spa hot tub, shaded patio dining area, and poolside lounge chairs. Additional outdoor amenities include a media system, well-equipped outdoor kitchen, and a linear firepit surrounded by deep cushion sofa seating - perfect for sipping cocktails with friends while watching amazing sunsets drop down over the ocean. Imagine yourself relaxing on the large infinity pool's sundeck while watching the whales breach during migration season. Inside the villa, you'll appreciate the full commercial kitchen, wine cellar, and inviting bedroom suites. The villa's large ocean-view gym offers Life Fitness treadmills, elliptical machines, bike, SPA with two private massage treatment rooms opening out to a tranquil fountain, and a dry sauna. This is a vacation home that simply must be experienced to be appreciated.
When you book this villa with us, you’ll get $900 Value in FREE Extras* includes: 1 hour butler/bartender service upon arrival, FREE bottle of premium tequila, 1 Complimentary Arrival Transfer (10 people max, ask us for details), Choice of $400 Cabo Expeditions credit good toward activities OR 1 FREE return transfer (10 people max, ask us for details), FREE chips, salsa fresca, guacamole and margaritas on arrival, FREE villa delivery of your AVIS car rental, FREE airport and villa arrival services, FREE 24/7 customer service, A dedicated local concierge during your stay, Best Price Guarantee! Some restrictions apply. Ask us for full details.
Construction will be going on through 2024. A construction schedule is not available at this time. Please contact the Villa Specialist for additional information.
Bedrooms and Amenities
Bedrooms: 10 (22 Guests)
- Stayed in 0001Everything about this house is beyond amazing. Recently took 10 friends and stayed in this home for a 50th birthday. Casa Stella made the trip so incredible and we all truly relaxed! Each bedroom feels like a master suite with an amazing view. Every inch of the house has been incredibly well thought out from the incredible kitchen to the spa treatment rooms. The staff are so amazing and courteous, every thing was thought of ahead of time! The view is 180 degrees of beauty from the top of Pedrigal. Close to every restaurant you can imagine BUT we wondered why we ever ventured out... the food prepared for us at the house by the staff was incredible. The furnishings and design of the home is gorgeous, we were so sad to leave. The heated infinity pool, large hot tub and amazing firepit made for lovely nights laughing and talking outside. Breakfast at the large outdoor dining area was a favorite of ours as well. Will never stay in a hotel in Cabo again!
- Stayed in 0001Between the most breathtaking sunrise and tear jerkingly magnificent sunset rests perfection. Every room has a view and from my bedroom (most comfortable mattress ever) I looked out onto a night full of stars. No bugs plus an ample ocean breeze meant I was able to sleep with the sliding glass doors wide open to my private sala.
The staff made every moment effortless. Meals were as gorgeous to look at as they were delicious to eat. The house itself was A feast for the eyes with impressive attention to detail, design, comfort and flow.
Four or five extra large umbrellas allowed me to stay in the shade throughout the day while still close to my sun loving girlfriends. Possibly my favorite view was from the lounge chairs where it looked as though the infinity pool was connected to the ocean and the horizon.
Even my daily workout was magical as even the line up of cardio equipment in the house gym faced water.
I look forward to returning again and again.
- Stayed in 0001I don't even know where to start when describing this incredible villa. Not a single detail was missed. As soon as you walk in, it will take your breath away. Each bedroom has its own beautiful charm so you can't go wrong in any of the rooms, the gym is top notch (and with a view to die for!) and you will never ever want to leave the pool/jacuzzi. Until you move over and relax around the giant fire pit. This was one of my favorite features at Casa Stella. The space around the fire pit is giant and fabulous with enough room for everyone to enjoy it together. It made for wonderful evenings with sunset cocktails and friends. We used the staff for meals and have no regrets. It was so nice to not have to worry about feeding everyone each day. That being said, I would not have minded cooking in that gorgeous kitchen which you could easily feed an army out of. And, on the note of staff, they were incredible! So accommodating to any of our needs. Our rooms were turned over each day and they kept the grounds and villa in immaculate condition. We also took advantage of arranging massages and utilizing the private massage rooms which literally felt like we had gone to the spa but never actually had to leave the house! All of the common space has a ton of room for everyone to hang out together and, with a bar inside and a bar/grill by the pool, you can pretty much pick any space to be and have everything right in front of you. Last but certainly not least, is the view from this villa. It is like none other. We could even see whales breach each day from the comfort of our lounge chairs. Not only do I highly recommend Casa Stella, I can't wait to go back myself!
- Stayed in 0001Our January, 2019 stay at Casa Stella was simply outstanding. The property has stunning views, over-the-top luxurious amenities and a most gracious staff who kept us fed well, our rooms spotless and our every need met (and then some).
The pool and hot tub were perfect and we spent a ton of time utilizing those features. We enjoyed sitting by the firepit in the evenings watching the sunset. The workout room was also great for us as all of the machines are brand new. Love that the tennis courts were only a short walk down the hill.
In short, we enjoyed every minute of our 3 night stay and plan to book with a big party, soon. This property rivals even the best 5 star hotels in the area - we highly recommend staying here!
- Stayed in 0001Absolutely 100%! Not a single detail has been missed in this house. Everything that you could want in a private escape, from the workout room to the massage rooms to the elaborate kitchen and giant dining table. We will definitely return to this oasis.
- Stayed in 0001Trip began with a warm welcome from our driver, Alfredo at SJD airport. He whisked us away to Casa Stella where we were greeted by Jesus and a wonderful team of ladies with yummy margaritas, snacks and a tour of the property. The pictures do not do Casa Stella justice. The accommodations were absolutely amazing and we actually had a difficult time selecting our rooms as they all had amazing ocean views. This makes Casa Stella perfect for a couples or group trip since there are no "bad" rooms! I would recommend breakfast and lunch preparation as we found the variety of options plentiful and quite delicious. We opted to prepare our meals in the evening and the kitchen is unbelievably equipped with a commercial pizza oven (think of cooking 10 pizzas at once), full size griddle, commercial fryers and more. Or you can opt for the outdoor kitchen for grilling and al fresco dining. Jesus arranged for masseuses to come to the house to offer massages in the two private massage suites that are adjacent to the fully equipped gym...not that anyone was interested in exercising! Additionally, Casa Stella is a five minute drive to the Marina so boat and shopping excursions are nearby. Can't wait to return.
Rates & Offers
Each promotion is only applicable to new reservations made after the start of the promotion and cannot be combined with any other promotion. Promotions listed remain at the discretion of the applicable property owner and may be changed or discontinued at any time.